Accurately calculate you monthly mortgage payments.
Use our Mortgage Calculator
Contact us now for a free quote or simply for free mortgage advice.
Make an Enquiry
Why Self Certify?
Self Certification of income is a relatively new mortgage phenomena that has developed out of a desire on the part of the mortgage industry to help those self employed tradesmen, entrepreneurs and business owners who would otherwise be frozen out of the house buying process.
Approval can be within 60 seconds with some lenders and we can therefore set the ball rolling almost immediately. Make a NO OBLIGATION enquiry now!
Conventional mortgage applications ask for a never ending list of paperwork to verify your income and this has often proved very problematical for small business owners and the self employed who traditionally will take income in a variety of different ways.
In return for what is a minimum 10%-15% deposit, self cert mortgage lenders will, in most cases, waive the requirement for supporting income documentation. In most cases the providers of self cert mortgages are subsidiaries of the big High Street lenders and so you need not be concerned that you are borrowing from anything other than a mainstream financial institution.
Interest rates have become far more competitive in recent years in response to a potential mortgage market that has become ever larger with the advent of outsourcing and contract working in both the private and public sector. The Independent Financial Advisers at FreelancerMoney will charge none of the usual brokers fees and will handle the whole process on your behalf.
If you have ample income documentation it may be more beneficial for you to apply for a mainstream mortgage on a full disclosure basis as the interest may be marginally lower, but you must be sure that your documentation will stand the test of scrutiny by the mortgage underwriters.
Professional Web Site Design by Blue Egg E-commerce. Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional and CSS 2.0.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as it is essential that you recognise the nature of the contractual relationships entered into when you use products / services promoted on the Self Cert Mortgage UK website.
Self Cert Mortgage UK is a trading style of Blue Egg Ecommerce.
- Blue Egg Ecommerce is, for the purposes of these products and services, acting as an agent for third party suppliers. This means that you and the supplier enter into a direct contract and Blue Egg Ecommerce has no contractual liability to you in relation to that product.
- Each supplier has their own terms and conditions relating to a product or service and it is vital that you familiarise yourself with those terms and conditions before proceeding to transaction completion.
- As you are entering into a contractual relationship with the supplier you should address your queries and concerns with them directly. The contact details are provided on the website. Representatives of Blue Egg Ecommerce are unable to advise you on any products offered by third party suppliers.
- Material relating to third party information, products and services is provided ‘as is’ without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for particular purpose, non-infringement of compatibility, security and accuracy.
- In no event will Blue Egg Ecommerce be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site and any material found upon it.