Accurately calculate you monthly mortgage payments.
Use our Mortgage Calculator
Contact us now for a free quote or simply for free mortgage advice.
Make an Enquiry
Mortgage Service for the Self Employed
For too long the self employed, contract workers and employees who are paid by way of bonus or commissions have been discriminated against by mortgage lenders.
Self Cert Mortgage aims to break down the old barriers that have traditionally faced those who find it difficult to prove their income (self employed/contractor/freelancers).
We have the expertise and excellent relationships with lenders to ensure that we secure the funds you need, at competitive interest rates,Mortgage solutions for the self employed. in an efficient and hassle free process that we handle for you from start to finish. We have been providing mortgage solutions for freelancers and the self employed for many years now.
Enquire now with our easy to use contact form. We’ll be back in touch by email or by phone if you prefer, with recommendations that suit your specific requirements.
We strongly believe that you need to be able to weigh up the options in a relaxed and non pressurised manner and we will then leave it with you to contact us when you’re happy to find out more or actually want to apply for your self cert mortgage.
Approval can be within 60 seconds with some lenders and we can therefore set the ball rolling immediately. Apply Online Now
Articles relating to self employed mortgages
Fewer ‘mortgage lies’, FSA finds
[August 2006] There is no evidence that mortgage brokers are systematically still letting self-employed borrowers inflate their earnings, a report has found.
Banks relax mortgage loan rules
[September 2006] People who have a poor credit history or are self employed are finding it easier to borrow money to buy a home, market analyst Datamonitor has said.
Professional Web Site Design by Blue Egg E-commerce. Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional and CSS 2.0.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as it is essential that you recognise the nature of the contractual relationships entered into when you use products / services promoted on the Self Cert Mortgage UK website.
Self Cert Mortgage UK is a trading style of Blue Egg Ecommerce.
- Blue Egg Ecommerce is, for the purposes of these products and services, acting as an agent for third party suppliers. This means that you and the supplier enter into a direct contract and Blue Egg Ecommerce has no contractual liability to you in relation to that product.
- Each supplier has their own terms and conditions relating to a product or service and it is vital that you familiarise yourself with those terms and conditions before proceeding to transaction completion.
- As you are entering into a contractual relationship with the supplier you should address your queries and concerns with them directly. The contact details are provided on the website. Representatives of Blue Egg Ecommerce are unable to advise you on any products offered by third party suppliers.
- Material relating to third party information, products and services is provided ‘as is’ without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for particular purpose, non-infringement of compatibility, security and accuracy.
- In no event will Blue Egg Ecommerce be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site and any material found upon it.