Accurately calculate you monthly mortgage payments.
Use our Mortgage Calculator
Contact us now for a free quote or simply for free mortgage advice.
Make an Enquiry
What is a Self Certification Mortgage?
Self certification mortgages have been available for the last decade. They were introduced to help home buyers who had funds available for a deposit on a property but were unable to demonstrate their true earnings, often because they are either self employed or working as a contractor.
Approval can be within 60 seconds with some lenders and we can therefore set the ball rolling almost immediately. Make a NO OBLIGATION enquiry now!
High Street lenders use salaries declared on P60s and wage slips to determine how much they can ‘safely’ lend. If you do not fulfil their criteria of requesting a mortgage that is no more than 3 or 4 times your proven salary you are likely to be rejected.
If you are self employed or a contractor caught out by High Street lenders’ requirements self certification mortgages may offer a practical, easy solution with minimal paperwork.
In essence self certification means that you do not have to prove your earnings. We at Self Cert Mortgage UK can help identify the best lender to meet your mortgage needs.
Self certification mortgages are often capped at 75% of the property value but using a flexible approach we can arrange levels of up to 85%. The rates charged are only marginally higher than those you will find on standard High Street mortgages, generally this is no more than an additional 0.25% p.a.
Completion of the enquiry form will start the ball rolling and then Freelancermoney will contact you to discuss the wide range of products available – flexible, offset, repayment, interest only, trackers, discounted rates and more, identifying the right mortgage for your needs.
Web Design by Blue Egg E-commerce. Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional and CSS 2.0.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as it is essential that you recognise the nature of the contractual relationships entered into when you use products / services promoted on the Self Cert Mortgage UK website.
Self Cert Mortgage UK is a trading style of Blue Egg Ecommerce.
- Blue Egg Ecommerce is, for the purposes of these products and services, acting as an agent for third party suppliers. This means that you and the supplier enter into a direct contract and Blue Egg Ecommerce has no contractual liability to you in relation to that product.
- Each supplier has their own terms and conditions relating to a product or service and it is vital that you familiarise yourself with those terms and conditions before proceeding to transaction completion.
- As you are entering into a contractual relationship with the supplier you should address your queries and concerns with them directly. The contact details are provided on the website. Representatives of Blue Egg Ecommerce are unable to advise you on any products offered by third party suppliers.
- Material relating to third party information, products and services is provided ‘as is’ without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for particular purpose, non-infringement of compatibility, security and accuracy.
- In no event will Blue Egg Ecommerce be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site and any material found upon it.